Happy Wednesday friends!
I meant to post this on Tuesday so I could have a "Tuesday Ten," but I missed it, so here is a "Ten Things!" Excitement either way, because this is a ten foods I love! Y'all know I love some good eating, so really that is the same thing as saying, "I love food." Since I am trying to lose weight, this is a great way for me to daydream about everything I cannot have! Don't worry though! After I lose ten pounds, I am going to allow ONE cheat day. It's not really a great system, but everyone needs a little reward, right?
- Chocolate - Nectar! I LOVE all things chocolate! It is such a weakness!
- Raspberries - I look forward to raspberries every year! I cannot wait until they are ready to pick, because I can eat them for hours!
- Hamburgers - I love hamburgers so much, that I actually gave them up from Lent, which was REALLY hard! This is my go-to when Joshua and I go out to eat, but I am having to switch that up since I am eating healthier!
- Cookies - Not only are these some of my favorite treats to bake, but I love to snack on them too! I don't have a favorite type because I love them all!
- Pancakes - These bring back memories of home! I love munching on pancakes, especially when they are drizzled in syrup! Love!
- Potatoes - Whether they are fried or baked, I love all things potatoes! I am super addicted to them, and I literally cannot turn them down! It is a problem, but at least it is a delicious problem!
- Cheese - I love all things cheese! This is another one where I do not discriminate, and I eat all kinds in all forms!
- Strawberries - Nothing is better than strawberries with a little bit of sugar sprinkled on them! This is a "Summertime is calling me" kind of food, even though they are a spring season fruit!
- Blueberry Muffins - I love muffins anyways, but blueberry muffins are definitely my favorite! I snag them whenever I see them!
- Nutella - Y'all, I eat this out of the jar with a spoon!! If that doesn't say love, I don't know what does!
Obviously, I have a serious sweet tooth, but these are my favs! Now I have made myself hungry, so I am going to have to grab a snack...maybe some celery (yuck!)??
What are your food loves?
Like I said, let me know!