Happy Wednesday friends!
I meant to post this on Tuesday so I could have a "Tuesday Ten," but I missed it, so here is a "Ten Things!" Excitement either way, because this is a ten foods I love! Y'all know I love some good eating, so really that is the same thing as saying, "I love food." Since I am trying to lose weight, this is a great way for me to daydream about everything I cannot have! Don't worry though! After I lose ten pounds, I am going to allow ONE cheat day. It's not really a great system, but everyone needs a little reward, right?
- Chocolate - Nectar! I LOVE all things chocolate! It is such a weakness!
- Raspberries - I look forward to raspberries every year! I cannot wait until they are ready to pick, because I can eat them for hours!
- Hamburgers - I love hamburgers so much, that I actually gave them up from Lent, which was REALLY hard! This is my go-to when Joshua and I go out to eat, but I am having to switch that up since I am eating healthier!
- Cookies - Not only are these some of my favorite treats to bake, but I love to snack on them too! I don't have a favorite type because I love them all!
- Pancakes - These bring back memories of home! I love munching on pancakes, especially when they are drizzled in syrup! Love!
- Potatoes - Whether they are fried or baked, I love all things potatoes! I am super addicted to them, and I literally cannot turn them down! It is a problem, but at least it is a delicious problem!
- Cheese - I love all things cheese! This is another one where I do not discriminate, and I eat all kinds in all forms!
- Strawberries - Nothing is better than strawberries with a little bit of sugar sprinkled on them! This is a "Summertime is calling me" kind of food, even though they are a spring season fruit!
- Blueberry Muffins - I love muffins anyways, but blueberry muffins are definitely my favorite! I snag them whenever I see them!
- Nutella - Y'all, I eat this out of the jar with a spoon!! If that doesn't say love, I don't know what does!
Obviously, I have a serious sweet tooth, but these are my favs! Now I have made myself hungry, so I am going to have to grab a snack...maybe some celery (yuck!)??
What are your food loves?
Like I said, let me know!
I'm on the same page about raspberries! We had raspberry bushes growing up so I LOVE them!ReplyDelete
And Possibly Dinosaurs
Confession: I've never had Nutella. It sounds like it would be too sweet for me to enjoy. I'm with you on everything else though.ReplyDelete
You had me at Nutella! You are making me hungry!ReplyDelete
I love potato chips and chocolate. I love 85% dark chocolate though. Oh and skittles when I am stressed. Funny I know! All the best.ReplyDelete
Girl, any time we travel to a new city we make a point to eat at "the best burger place" because we love burgers so very much!! :) Great list!ReplyDelete
...And it's so easy to dip strawberries into the Nutella jar, too! I'm with you on all of your ten.ReplyDelete
I love every. single. thing. on this list. Now I'm hungry!ReplyDelete
I would probably add most of your items but coffee would have to go on the list somewhere, just not sure what ones of yours I would remove - got me thinking now :)ReplyDelete
I'm with you on almost all. Just can't get into Nutella.ReplyDelete
I enjoyyed reading thisReplyDelete