Today is the first day of June!!
I cannot believe May is over!! So much happened, and this is just the beginning! The countdown to the wedding is on, and I am now looking for a "big person" job, and making plans to move home and out of Raleigh. This is crazy to me because I have live in Raleigh for almost eight years...that is one third of my life btw! One third!! Anyway, I kind of made May a cheat month. Everything I listed as a goal, I knew was going to happen...so...yay successful month! Sometimes you have to do that with your goals though, so you won't be so disappointed when you don't meet all of your goals. First things first, let's review May's Goals
Graduate from college
- On May 9th at 9:00 a.m. I graduated from North Carolina State University with a Bachelors of Science in Agricultural & Environmental Technology! This is a total success!!
Take an awesome post-college trip with my fiancé
- Yes! The weekend right after graduation, Joshua and I went on a trip to the Dismal Swamp and the Outer Banks! We had so much fun, and the weather was perfect, so this is a win!
Celebrate my family's birthdays this month
- Success! Two members of my family had birthdays this month, and we all celebrated on May 23!
Participate in an awesome bridal shower
- Yes! I cannot wait to tell y'all more about this shower, but it was pretty awesome! I was totally wiped out afterward, but it was so much fun to celebrate my upcoming wedding with family and friends!!
Savor the moment...every moment
- Yes, yes and yes!! This whole month has flown by, but it has been wonderful from start to finish! As I look back on everything we accomplished, I am so amazed by how much fun it all was!
- I finished reading two books this month so that is a super success!! I read A Letter to My Mom
and Three Wishes
this month, and you can check out my review of A Letter to My Mom here
See what I mean about cheating?? Haha!! Here are my June goals!
1 - Keep looking for an adult job
2 - Move home to Westfield
3 - Take a trip to somewhere fun
4 - Work on wedding planning and blog about it
5 - Enjoy the start of my summer
6 - Keep reading!!
What are your June goals?
Like I said, let me know!
hello!! I agree with your first goal!!ReplyDelete
I may just have to make a post about my June goals - Thanks for sharing yours!ReplyDelete
Good for you that you ticked all those May boxes, and many congrats not the college graduation! I hope you are as successful with June, but it sound like you have this :)ReplyDelete
Congrats on graduating and meeting all your other goals! I'm also wedding planning and enjoying reading, so I'll be excited to follow your progress on those goals in the coming month. Good luck with the move!ReplyDelete
Great goal planning and good luck on the job hunt and wedding planning all at the same time!ReplyDelete
Nice job on your May goals! I really need to sit down and list mine. I know two...lose more weight and increase my page views. Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Lol Thanks! Hopefully I will find one soon! :DReplyDelete
I like to set up monthly goals because then I feel like I have something to work for! I feel like having goals and ambitions keep you moving forward!! I cannot wait to see what you come up with! :DReplyDelete
Thank you Sue! I am going to keep on trying!ReplyDelete
Thank you Katie! I hate moving, but hopefully this will be as pain free as possible! I will have to stay up to date with your blog too! We can wedding plan together!!ReplyDelete
Haha yes Jenn! Joshua and I keep calling 2015 "The Year of Change!" Everything is changing and they are all big changes!!ReplyDelete
Technically those two are on mine too, I just didn't write them down! Having goals is a good thing though! Good luck with yours!!ReplyDelete