Sorry I have been so scattered this month! School happened, and I was like "Whoa!" and all that jazz so it has taken me a few days to get back into the swing of life! You know? I have been wanting to start this for some time, but I didn't want to use "On My Mind" because that is what everyone uses. I kept thinking maybe "In My Life," or "In My Thoughts," but they just don't flow as well as "On My Mind." So I mentioned at the beginning on the year that 2015 is about big changes for me! I wanted this segment to be a place for me to just say what is happening, because sometimes that is what you need. I just need to word vomit, your know? Yes, I am sure you do! I apologize because I don't really have any pictures for these things, but I will get better at it! Promise!
1. Classes started back and I am super blown away by how much stuff I have to do this semester! Like, I am only taking 13 credit hours and you would think I signed up for 20! Between the online classes and labs, blogging might become a lot harder than I originally thought, but we are going to push through!
2. My fraternity, Ceres Women's Agricultural Fraternity, is starting Rush this week and I am super excited to meet a bunch of new and (hopefully) awesome people! So pumped! Tonight we are kicking off Rush with a game night, and while I may not have mentioned it earlier, I love board games. So much so that my wonderful fiancé bought me Monopoly as one of my Christmas gifts! Yes, I am that kid!
3. Friday I went to the eye doctor for the first time since 2011 (I don't like doctor visits very much), and it is official: I need glasses! I was the kid who wanted braces and glasses when I was seven. I totally had the braces, but I did not get the glasses. Now it is happening though, and I am kind of excited because I will be able to see again! I haven't been able to see in such a long time, I don't even know what the world looks like (Disclaimer: I actually do know what the world looks like)!
4. Remember I said I was going to give up fried foods? Y'all! I love fried foods way too much for that to be successful, but we are trying to be more health conscious. We are eating less, and we are trying to stay away from most fried foods (mostly fried chicken). But here is the best part...
5. I finally bought my wedding dress! It was the first one I tried on! We went to a consignment shop just to get ideas, and I put on this dress, and knew. I cried and I knew! It was the one! I love it, and I I cannot wait to show you want it looks like, but, just like Joshua, y'all are going to have to wait. See, Joshua reads this blog too, and I don't want him to see it until the wedding (actually I want him to see it, but I also don't want to break tradition!)! I will tell you, it was originally from Alfred Angelo, and it is BEAUTIFUL! I want to wear it forever, but I have to save it for an extremely special day that is only 256 days away!
What did you do this weekend? What has been on your mind?
Like I said, let me know!